FINES AND PENALTIES
Any violation of the following house rules and regulations will cause fines
to be incurred between $75-$500 per incident.
1. This Kronovet Realty Company policy is designed to comply with the California statues and the below house rules to insure that each tenant enjoys quiet, safe, hassle free from tenants and their guest issues, comply with parking regulations , pet regulations, sanitation rules and comply with all house rules and lease obligations. Please refer to California Tenant Landlord documents : https://www.hcd.ca.gov/manufactured-mobile-home/mobile-home-ombudsman/docs/Tenant-Landlord.pdf
2. No persons, pets, or animals of any kind are permitted to occupy the premises other than those listed on the original rental agreement without the express prior written consent of owner or his agent.
3. Any resident who drinks excessively, uses premises for illegal activity or commits a nuisance will be subject to eviction.
4. No unnecessary noise due to loud talking, radios, televisions, stereos or musical instruments is permitted.
5. No roller-skating, skateboarding, or riding bikes on the premises.
6. Laundry facilities are to be used only during the hours of 9 a.m. to 9p.m. Please use machine as instructed and do not overload.
7. Management is not responsible for damage or theft of personal property. Tenant shall obtain own renters insurance for this purpose.
8. Resident is responsible for cost of repairs to plumbing, plumbing fixtures and appliances should damage be caused from negligence or misuse. Foreign items causing stoppage of waste, jamming of mechanisms is considered improper use and repair costs shall be paid for by resident.
9. Personal items such as bicycles, tools, brooms, toys, etc. shall be kept out of view. No rugs, towels, articles of clothing or any such personal items including bicycles shall be hung or stored on the exterior of the building, in any common space or on balconies or in hallways. No mops, brooms or rugs are to be shaken from same, or from open windows.
10. Highly combustible items such as gasoline are prohibited and shall not be used or stored anywhere on premises.
11. Damage to the apartment and/or building and it's equipment and furnishings, above and beyond ordinary wear and tear, shall be paid for by resident.
12. Please do not make any alterations in any way, (i.e., painting, hanging pictures, changing locks), without the prior written permission of owner or agent. Resident will be responsible for the cost of damages beyond ordinary wear and tear.
13. Residents are responsible for the conduct and cleanup of their invitees and guests.
14. Residents are to park vehicles in space assigned to them by owner agent. Any unauthorized parking on premises is subject to towing at vehicle owner's expense. No extensive repair or washing of vehicles is allowed on the premises.
15 All guests must follow house rules.
16. Your rental shall be kept in good and clean condition and free from any objectionable odors.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS TO HELP KEEP COMMON AREAS CLEAN AND TO MAINTAIN A PEACEFUL, SAFE AND PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR NEIGHBORS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND PLEASE CALL IF WE CAN BE OF ANY HELP.